Bobcat Air Filters

  • 25% more capacity
  • Rust-free composite construction
  • Extra protection with pre-cleaner and secondary filter
  • Pre-cleaner removes up to 95% of particles before reaching the system leaving only 5% of particles to be caught by the primary and secondary filters
  • Pleated media maximizes filter surface area
  • Applicable for low to high dust environments
  • Optimized for the most rugged environments

Air Filters

Radial Seal

Radial Seal

  • Cellulose media is resin-treated and corrugated to maximum depth for a greatly increased filtering surface and precise channels for better airflow
  • Evenly spaced pleats and radial seal design for optimum contaminant-holding capacity
  • Closed end urethane design prevents the possibility of moisture-related rusting throughout the life of the filter
  • Has been tested in temperatures of -40 to 180 degrees without failure or leaking, as well as tested for thousands of hours in on and off highway applications with flawless performance
  • Allows hassle-free service to get vehicles back into operation quickly
Toll Free: (877) 318-0277

(Either Phone Number or Email Address is required.)

Bobcat of New York City
Address:58-64A Maurice Ave.
Maspeth, NY 11378
Phone:(718) 366-7930
Bobcat of Long Island
Address:24 Industrial (Scouting) Blvd.
Medford, NY 11763
Phone:(631) 447-2228
Bobcat of Westchester
Address:532 N. State Rd
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Phone:(914) 762-9890