Then, depending on your surface, skid shoes can be lowered to scrape the pavement clean or raised to remove snow from uneven surfaces like gravel or dirt. A bolt-on, reversible cutting edge is designed to be replaceable to minimize your operating costs.
Available in three sizes:
- FSB49 – 1000 platform
- FSB62 – 2000 platform
- FSB72 – 4000 and 5000 platform
Top Front Mount Snowblower Tasks
- Quickly and easily clear snow from sidewalks, driveways, parking lots and roads around your home or workplace
- Clear the deepest drifts and heavy snow banks
- Direct snow high and far away to the location you choose
How The Front Mount Snowblower Works
The front mount snowblower uses the direct power pulled from the compact tractor’s mid-PTO to blow snow away from the machine. With the front mount design, you can blow snow while moving forward, instead of moving in reverse as you would using a 3-point snowblower implement. Height adjustments and chute rotation are hydraulically operated from the loader control valve – you can easily control both simply by moving the loader joystick.
Front Mount Snowblower Features
- The front mount design makes it easier to operate and improves your visibility to the work in front of you when clearing snow.
- Heavy snowbanks and deep snowdrifts are no problem. Simply raise your blower off the ground to more effectively cut through.
- For packed snow on sidewalks, driveways or parking lots – or if you need to cut down to the natural surface – simply lower the blower below grade to put additional weight on the cutting edge.